Little bits of info from the world of Dean.
Things you never knew about me...until now!
It's that time again. Time for "Dean Facts!"
Here. We. Go!
- As a child, I had a goldfish named Ryan that lived for three years. One day I was feeling lazy and didn't change his water...he died later that night! Ugh! I still feel guilty about that.
- As soon as I change my blog profile picture I immediately want to change it again.
- I grew up in a violent home and there's still reminders of it in that house.
- My lunch periods as a sophomore and junior in high school were spent in the school library due to not having any friends. I was resourceful enough to forge the teacher's signature on the library pass every day for two years without anyone knowing.
- I consider my drawing room sacred and NEVER eat in that space, only drinking water while I work in there.
- Whenever I bake, I always alter the recipe in some way to make it my own.
- In 7th and 8th grade, I'd cry myself to sleep every night while listening to Queen on my headphones.
- Not only do I organize my money by denomination but within each denomination I sort every bill by its condition. (OCD, anyone?).
Hopefully that explains a thing or two about myself. If not, there's always next time!
See you all then!